5 Easy Steps For Ordering Custom Furniture
Furnishing an empty room can start out to be overwhelming. Here are 5 simple ways to tackle your living space to create functionality and at the same time make it “yours”!
- Measure Up. Consider dimensions of the room itself, how large you want your seating area to be, and doorways for fitting furniture through. Also allow for enough space for movement in the room between the furnishings.
- Choose your configuration and pieces. Consider how many people will be using it and how you will use it. Your dimensions and seating requirements will indicate which configuration will be best for you, sofa or a sectional.
- Find your style. Do you like modern clean lines or mid-century styling or classic styling?
- Pick your fabric. When making your choice consider who will be using it. Do you have pets or kids using the furniture? A sofa with reversible cushions may be best for you in case of stains.
- Add your own personal touch. Pick accent fabrics. Pick your preferred firmness. Choose your leg stain. Add a decorative nail head trim if you like!